- Army Green First Aid Box – a great accessory for practically any room, but one of my favorite places for it is in your bathroom! I know that’s kind of a weird thing to say, but if you rest this box on the back of your toilet it can hold extra toilet paper or any other toiletries for you and your guests. Did I use the word “toilet” enough here?
- a) Ceramic & Teak Cellar with Spoon this tiny cellar will work in any kitchen b) Teak Salt & Pepper Cellar c) Teak Round Scoops these are about 1 Tablespoon in size scoops which are great for your salt cellar instead of everyone’s fingers! d) Gray Marble & Wood Cellar e) Sono Wood Cutting Board these cutting boards vary from light to dark in color and are some of the most beautiful boards I’ve seen!
- Rimmed Cutting Boards come in rectangle or square and are big! You want have any grapes or olives rolling off these boards.
- BOWL NO. “FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY TWO” falls in the extravagant gift category. This bowl is huge (pretty sure you could fit a small dog in it) and an absolute statement piece! If you’re looking for something to impress the in-laws…. *wink*wink*
- Oak Bed Tray – I have a confession. Eating dinner in bed after I put the kids to bed is one of my FAVORITE things to do. Like a legit full meal. Have you ever done it?! I tried it once because someone else mentioned that they did it as a couple, and I swear to you I try to do this at least once a week! Try it before you knock it. You’ll thank me.
- Black and Natural Stripe Vase
- Black Vase
- Serving Board with Dividers these boards are bigger than you imagine. The large is 36″ and I played air guitar with it when I first opened it! There is no better board for your party’s charcuterie than these.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!!